TorghostNG is a python based tool for making all of your internet traffic anonymous through Tor network/Proxy. It was rewritten utilizing Torghost repository as base.
Before you utilize TorghostNG
- For the goodness of Tor network, BitTorlease traffic will probably be blocked by iptables. Although you may bypass it with some tweaks together with your torrent client. It’s difficult to completely block all torrent traffic.
- For security reason, TorghostNG is gonna disable IPv6 to prevent IPv6 leaks.
TorghostNG currently supports:
- GNU/Linux distros that based on Arch Linux
- GNU/Linux distros that based on Debian/Ubuntu
- GNU/Linux distros that based on Fedora, CentOS, RHEL, openSUSE
- Solus OS
- Alpine Linux
- OpenWrt Linux
- Void Linux
To install TorghostNG, open your Terminal and enter these commands
git clone https://github.com/githacktools/TorghostNG cd TorghostNG sudo python3 install.py sudo torghostng
But with Slackware, you utilize
sudo python3 torghostng.py to run TorghostNG :v
TorghostNG 1.0 - Make all of your internet traffic anonymized through TOR proxy Rewritten from TorGhost with Python 3 usage: torghostng [-h] -s|-x|-id|-m|-c|-l|--list OPTIONS: -h, --help Show this help message and exit -s, --start Start connecting to TOR -x, --stop Stop connecting to TOR -id COUNTRY ID Connect to TOR exit node of a particular nation. Go to CountryCode.org to search nation ID -mac INTERFACE Randomly change MAC address. Use 'ifconfig' to point out interface devices -c, --checkip Check your current IP address --nodelay Disable delay time -l, --language Change the display language. English is the default --list Show the available languages list -u, --update Check for update --dns Use this to repair DNS when web site address cannot be resolved
You can combine multiple choices on the identical time, such as:
torghostng -s -m INTERFACE: Changing MAC address before connecting
torghostng -c -m INTERFACE: Checking IP address and changing MAC address
torghostng -s -x: Connecting to Tor after which stop :v
How to update TorghostNG
Open Terminal and kind
torghostng -u with sudo to update TorghostNG, however i’ll download new TorghostNG to
/root, since you run it as root. If you do not like that, you may type
git pull -f and
sudo python3 install.py.
Notes before you utilize Tor
Tor cannot make it easier to completely anonymous, just almost:
- Don’t spam or perform DoS attacks with Tor. It’s not effective, you’ll only make Tor get hated and waste Tor’s cash.
- Don’t torrent over Tor. If you should keep anonymous whereas utilizing torrents, use a no-logs VPN please.
Screenshots of Torghost (Version 1.0)
- Changing MAC address:
torghostng -m INTERFACE
- Checking IP address:
- Disconnecting from Tor:
- Connecting to Tor exitnode in a particular nation:
torghostng -id COUNTRY ID
- Uninstalling TorghostNG: